Enjoy a delicious healthy treat
- 2 cup beetroot(2 large beetroots), blended
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup nut butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- Prepare the baking tin and set the oven to 180.
- Boil beetroots until cooked, about 30-45 mins depending on the size. Take the skin off and blend them.
- Combine blended beetroot, eggs, maple syrup, nut butter, cacao, bicarbonate and chocolate in a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool and sprinkle with cacao.
Part of what I do as An Ayurveda & Integrative Health Practitioner is to educate Women about real whole foods, digestive health, food to help balance hormones and increase metabolic functioning.
Would you like to learn more about Ayurveda Nutrition & how you can create a business based around Ayurvedic Nutrition Education?
Become an Ayurveda Alchemist!
AYURVEDA ALCHEMIST is a 6-month program that certifies you as an Ayurveda Lifestyle & Wellness Coach.
Enroll Today www.harmonyinspiredhealth.com.au