Are you looking for a healthy treat to take to your Christmas party?
Try this family-approved delicious ‘healthy chai & raspberry slice’, it will be a party hit.
1 cup, dates
1 cup, almond meal
1/2 cup, almonds
1/2 cup, desiccated coconut
1/3 cup, cacao
2 tbsp, coconut oil
2 tbsp, maple syrup
1 tsp, cardamon
2 cups, frozen raspberries
2 tbsp, chia seeds
180g, 70% dark chocolate
- Start by placing your raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the raspberries have broken down, about 5 minutes. Add in the chia seeds and stir until combined. Set aside to cool.
- Place all your base ingredients into a blender and blend until combined.
- Melt dark chocolate over low heat in a saucepan. Once melted, transfer to a pouring bowl.
- Start with the base and press down firmly into a baking tray.
- Pour cooled raspberry chia jam over base.
- Pour melted chocolate over raspberry jam.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Slice into bite-sized pieces ready to eat.
For more health-inspired delicious recipes follow us on Instagram at @harmony.inspired.ayurveda
Harmony x x x