Dr LJ Johnson is a women’s hormone coach specializing in endometriosis, PCOS, and fibroids.
Lj has worked in the women’s health and fitness industry for over 20 years while overcoming her own diagnosis of endometriosis.
Lj’s passion is to empower, motivate and educate all women so that they too can have a quality of life despite their symptoms or diagnosis.
In this episode, we discuss:
– What is Endometriosis
– What are the symptoms (and why everyone presents differently)
– Gut health & its effect on Endometriosis
– Ayurveda perspective on Endometriosis
– Mental health
– Living with chronic disease
– How to live symptom & pain-free
– Misconceptions about Endometriosis
Connect with Dr Lj Johnson:
Ayurveda Alchemist – Become an Ayurveda Holistic Health Coach: https://harmonyinspiredhealth.com.au/ayurveda-alchemist
Connect with Harmony:
Join the Tribe: The Ayurveda & Women’s Health Sisterhood FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AyurvedicSoulSister
Follow on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Harmony.Inspired.Health
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/harmony.inspired.yoga.ayurveda/
Donate to the podcast: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=2XEYFMMFW35RE