Chana Studley has been coaching and counselling people for over 30 years. Surviving 3 violent muggings and recovering from severe PTSD in the 1980s Chana went on to have a very successful Academy Award Winning career in Hollywood. After graduating from The One Thought Institute in 2018 she has been leading the way in pioneering work with The Three Principles and the Mindbody Connection. Chana has a Diploma in Psychology and is a certified Life Coach.
In this episode, we discuss:
– How Chana went from working in Hollywood to coaching Women about hormone distress
– What is PMDD (Pre-menstrual Dysphoric Disorder)
– How does PMDD differ from PMS
– The Psychological components of PMDD
– The 3 principles of Mindbody connection and how it relates to women’s hormones.
– Natural treatments for PMDD & PMS
Connect with Chana: https://www.chanastudley.com/
Ayurveda Alchemist – Become an Ayurveda Holistic Health Coach: https://harmonyinspiredhealth.com.au/ayurveda-alchemist
Connect with Harmony:
Join the Tribe: The Ayurveda & Women’s Health Sisterhood FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AyurvedicSoulSister
Follow on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Harmony.Inspired.Health
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/harmony.inspired.ayurveda/
Donate to the podcast: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=2XEYFMMFW35RE