Lana is a psychologist, author, wife and mum who had a tendency towards worrying about ‘doing enough’ and getting things ‘right’
Lana was her own inspiration for writing her book ‘The Slow Life Project’.
Lana applies Strategies that are evidence based, research backed, and can benefit amazing woman trying to live the most confident, purpose-driven, and yet relaxed life they can.
In this episode we discuss:
1. What inspired the ‘Slow Life Project’
2. What are values & how can we determine what our own values are?
3. What to do when our values are being tested?
4. Why is building resilience such an important aspect when it comes to managing the way we react or overreact to certain situations?
5. How to manage feelings of overwhelm or self-criticism?
Connect with Lana: https://www.sageandsound.com.au/
Connect with Harmony, book an Ayurveda & Integrative Health consultation or business coaching session:
Join the Tribe: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AyurvedicSoulSister
Follow on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Harmony.Inspired.Health
Ayurveda Alchemist – Become an Ayurveda Lifestyle & Wellness Coach: https://harmonyinspiredhealth.com.au
Donate to the podcast: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=2XEYFMMFW35RE