Noni Croft is a mental health councillor who specialises in Trauma, Complex PTSD, Sexual Assault, LGBTQ and Sexuality, Young Adults, Stress, Depression & Anxiety.
Having experienced the trauma of Childhood Sexual Assault, Noni has been on her own healing journey, undertaking 16 years of therapy & helping others on their healing journey.
In this episode:
– Noni explains the connection between Trauma and Thyroid Disease
– She offers advice on how to help heal through trauma
– Strategies for stress management
– How to reconnect with your true self
– How she found the courage to speak up
– She talks about her own trauma and how it impacted her health
~ Harmony talks about the Ayurvedic perspective of Hypothyroidism.
Connect with Noni:
Connect with Harmony, book an Ayurveda & Integrative Health consultation or business coaching session:
Join the Tribe: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AyurvedicSoulSister
Follow on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Harmony.Inspired.Health
Learn more about Ayurveda for a special price of $97 AUD (normally $197):